Monday, December 04, 2006

Federal vision and NPP

'I'm on a roll, I'm on a roll, this time...' Radiohead. But, I am on a roll with this blog today. If you're interested in the Federal Vision or the (so-called) New Perspective on Paul (preferably both) then you must/could/might check out the article Within The Bounds of Orthodoxy? An Examination of Both the Federal Vision and the New Perspective on Paul by Joseph Minich, on the link below. Why? Because John Frame said this about it:

I have read the article, and my judgment is that it is a wonderful piece. It is by far the best thing I've ever read on the Federal Vision and/or New Perspective. I hope this essay gets the widest possible distribution. People concerned with these issues, whatever their persuasion, need to meditate deeply about it. And it provides a model of careful, thorough, thoughtful theological criticism. Mr. Minich . . . has a great future as a Reformed theologian.

Link follows:

http://www.biblelighthouse.com/covenants/within_the_bounds_of_orthodoxy.htm